Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Q here..


Hi everyone, Q here! I've hijacked the blog 'cuz I'm 4 months old and think I'm a big kid already. I don't want to do little baby things like lay down anymore or let my mommy do all the work like holding my bottle.

I want to sit up all day. I do baby crunches but can't make it up on my own quite yet. Once I'm up though I'm all smiles.


I put everything in my mouth. The coolest part is that I can grab things out of my Mommy's hands and bring them to my mouth on my own. Sometimes I come in a little hot and hit myself 😜


I still use my fingers to soothe myself and sometimes don't even need my Mommy to rock me to sleep (I don't think she likes that very much so every now and then I give her a good loud cry before I finally pass out).


I have an amazing ability to get poo all over the place! 💩


Haha!! made you look!! I managed to get this beauty on the kitchen floor while keeping my jeans spotless!! 😊😇😏

I am starting to really love my Dog Corduroy. Sometimes I pull his hair but he doesn't seem to mind.


And I can be real tough when I need be, we're talking a real bad ass. Check out my attitude in this shot


It's a good thing I can do all these things and am so rough cuz my Mommy's going back to work on Monday and I'm gunna need to be real tough for both of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment