Thursday, October 8, 2015

Quote of the Q

The scene: we got a little generous with the amount of TV Q was allowed to watch when Little Miss joined us. We've been working on pulling it back lately so it's become even more exciting for Q when he gets "something on" as he calls it. After dinner Mickey Mouse Clubhouse came on...

Q: (with a huge smile) Mommy! Mickey Mouse! This is special for me! Get me out of here (he was still in his high chair)

Me: ask nicely. you like this show?

Q: it's my favorite. I watch it with Rocket (I'm guessing this happened when we were in Tahoe last month)

Me: do you know you watched this at Bubba's house when you were a little boy and you guys did the hot dog dance?

Q: (after thinking really hard) I want to dance with Bubba now

Me: Bubba's asleep

Q: I dance with Bubba tomorrow 

Conversations with him are the best!

1 comment: