Saturday, February 15, 2020

Style Queen

Every now and then I get a “Trunk Club.” This is when Nordstrom sends you clothes, you try them on at home, keep what you want and send back what you don’t.

Isla wanted to watch me try the clothes on this time. I put a float pink dress on and her eyes lit up. She said “oh mommy, it’s beautiful. Let me go out mine on so we can twirl together.” It killed me that I had to tell her that we didn’t have time. Thinking back, I should have made the time.

Anyway- next I tried on some white sandals that I knew I wouldn’t keep. Isla said they were boring and promptly went into the closet to get socks. Of course I put them with the shoes for her and she loved them and said “that’s much better.”

Here’s her thinking face as she considers the shoes:



And a close up of the new and improved look:




No comments:

Post a Comment