Friday, March 28, 2014

One Day

Every Morning while I brush my teeth, Q looks longingly into the shower. He's usually screaming and laughing and pounding his chubby little hand. Sometimes he even throws a toy in. Eventually, he always gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. I can tell he desperately wants to forge past the little wooden step but he hasn't mustered up the courage to do so yet. I'm not sure if it's the shower he's afraid of, or the act of maneuvering over the step but I know one day soon he'll conquer whatever it is that's holding him back and go for the grail, aka the drain. He loves drains right now and of course there's a big one that stares back at him from the middle of the big, ominous shower. Wish him luck on his journey!


On the move...



1 comment:

  1. You are getting so big and mobile, Q. I know you will be up and
    over that little obstacle in no time. Like all of life's challenges,
    take your time, be persistent and you will overcome. Love you.

    ReplyDelete