Monday, March 10, 2014

9 Months Yo


Yo YO yo! I'm 9 months yo! Here's what I'm up too...

I growl, all the time. 

I pull myself up to stand, all the time.

I want someone to hold my hands so I can walk, all the time.

I scream and laugh whenever I'm on the move, I think I'm hilarious pretty much all the time.

I throw things on the floor all the time. If I'm on the ground I chase whatever I just threw and throw it again. 

I always want to be carrying something that is not a baby toy, like a brush, wine cork, medicine syringe or remote control...all the time.

I try to pull Corduroy's hair all time. Of course, I think this is hilarious.

I've had my first cold and scammed lots of extra love and midnight snacks out of my mama because of it.

I don't have any teeth but have something in my mouth all the time.

I wear size three diapers. My Jammies are all 9 months but some of my clothes are still 3 months. 

I love to read. I sit still and let my mama read to me for about 15 minutes every night before bed. 

I say hiiiiiii all the time. 

I'm a cuddly, sweet, silly, happy little man, mostly all the time.






No comments:

Post a Comment