Monday, August 25, 2014

3 by the C

We met Sienna at the beach again on Sunday morning. I CANNOT believe we didn't get a picture of Q and Little Miss together.... AGAIN! They are quickly become best beach buds (BBB is way better than BFF BTW) so I know we will make up for it. 

And if I'm being completely honest...part of it has to do with the fact that I am usually trying to keep my sandy, sticky, wet, mess of a kid away from the pristine little princess that Sienna is. We're going to have to get real crafty when figuring out how to get those two close enough to get a pic while making sure Q doesn't cover her in sand, seaweed and whatever else he manages to find at the beach. Ideas welcome!!!

In the meantime, check out this classic 3 by the C pic -photo cred goes to Sienna's Mommy -Thanks Maureen!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment