Monday, September 21, 2015

Morning Routine, my new normal

Even after Q was born I thought I was pretty cool for the morning routine I was able to maintain. Sure, it changed a bit but it was still mellow and I was confident that I could get everything done that needed to be done before I headed out the door... With a few minutes to spare of course. Well, we haven't quite gotten there with my recent return to work. Every morning is uniquely its own version of mayhem. Good news is I still haven't gotten fired ☺️! That's 6 whole days in the books! Here I am doing makeup while playing "knock knock" with Q. Mind you... We were all up at 5am this morning and there still wasn't enough time!



Thank God PK3 works from home and can help keep me sane. One of my favorite parts of the morning is when Q comes into my bed and asks to call Daddy/room service to order his chocolate milk. Daddy answers with a funny accents and promptly delivers his request with a smile and a hug! This is what the crew looked like around 5:30 am... That was a looooong 16 hours ago. On that note, this Mama is going to bed!






No comments:

Post a Comment