Monday, November 30, 2015

Q Happs

I feel like there is so much going on with Q right now that I just need to dedicate a whole big blog to him; so here goes.

He has a new favorite song, he calls it "his song" and he walks around all day singing his version of it...

"I reeeeally cannot stay. Baby it's cold outside"

I love that out of all the Christmas songs, this is his favorite. No silly songs about reindeer and dancing snowman for my little lover."

That being said, he loves Frosty the Snowman. This is right up there with Dumbo which is still his favorite movie.

Here are some pics of him making a snowman with fake snow that Grandma brought him.





Most of the time I can figure out what Q means when he says things that aren't exactly correct. But lately he's been saying "this is you Baby. I am me Baby." And I just can't seem to figure out what beg thought he is trying to convey to her. For some reason, I think this is adorable.

Q looooves sweets. Here he is eating cake pops that he made with Grandma.


He likes hot chocolate but not whipped cream. Every time the topic comes up he is sure to remind us that he doesn't want "whip cream" in his hot chocolate.



He's very picky about what he wears. He recently picked out a pair of yellow, green and blue high tops. They are now his favorite. He quickly dubbed them his "excersise shoes" and runs as fast as he can when he wears them. PK3 bought a pair to match.

Here he is all dressed up in his blue crushed velvet coat for Thanksgiving.



He still randomly comes over for big hugs and kisses all day. He also loves to "knock you down!" And will every chance he gets. Here he is giving Grandma lots of love.



"What's happening?!" 

This is what W says whenever he is scared. If he hears a noise, sees a bug or sees something in the TV that he doesn't like. I love that he is seeking to understand what scares him. Though usually this is followed by "hold me" and a big hug rather than listen to the explanation of what it is... It's a start though. 

There's so much more but I gotta get back to work so it will have to wait until next time.








No comments:

Post a Comment