Sunday, June 11, 2017

Quattro is Quattro

Happy number 4 PKM the 4th. We had a great day celebrating you. You climbed into our bed around 1:00am. I said ... "Happy Birthday Q! I can't believe you're 4 already!" And you said "but we can still cuddle up, right? Let's do that." So of course we did that for the rest of the night. 

We started the morning with gifts, balloons, sparkling grape juice and donuts. Then you wanted to go to school (what?!) so we sent you with some cookies that Daddy made to share with your class. We p coed toubulbearly and Mommy and Daddy took you to your first movie- we saw Capatian Underpants, ordered everything you wanted and you sat on my lap the whole time. 

We had a water balloon fight, took a quick dip in the pool- you can't stay out of the water?'n for dinner, We went to La Costa, had cake and ice cream (Isla blew your candles out -she's so fast! So we had to relight them) and then played games in the game room and had had s'mores. We ended the night playing some of the games you got earlier. I think it was perfect and you seemed really happy too.

I know I say it all the time, but I am constantly in awe of the little guy you are. You are so special to everyone who kows you. These 4 years have been so full of love and I can't wait to see what comes as you continue to grow. We love you Manji!!!

 

 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment