Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Marbles!

I know I have a lot of catching up to do here. I will get to our wonderful trip to Seattle soon- I promise. 

But first, Q and Isla filled up theor marble jars. They each have a jar (I think they will share a jar next time) and they get to put marbles in when they are good and when they help out and they have to take them out when they’re not being so kind.... it’s a  pretty flexible arrangement. When it’s full, they get a surprise! 

Anyway, during our trip to Seattle, they did so well that we filled up their jars when we got home. I didn’t plan that out too well. We were so exhausted from our trip but they were so amped for their surprise so we went to Petco to get .....

Drum role please

.... a fish tank! Which meant that I also had to go to Target to get a bookcase for said tank and Home Goods to finish styling Q’s updated room.

Anyway, it was a hit. Q is so pumped! Isla is too but it’s not clear if she really cares or not.

Let me introduce you to our newest family members:

Fish #1: Rock Rocket
Fish #2: Sparkle Sweet
Frog: Pedro McKinley, though it was something else yesterday and will likely change again tomorrow.

Welcome to the family team- all you have to do is stay alive!











Q’s bathroom also got involved (it was a big marble jar)- he can take showers now!





No comments:

Post a Comment