Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A tale of 2 Marshall’s

My morning started with this advice-seeking text to a group of moms



The moms won and Isla went to school with leg-warmers on her arms and a ton of accessories. Here’s the final product:



At a school across town, Q’s teacher told me to make sure I stick around for a bit after drop off on Friday morning because he is receiving an award during an assembly. He doesn’t even know what an assembly is!!! I asked what the award was for and she said, “self regulation. It was really easy because he’s my only boy that can self regulate at all.” 

I am so proud in so many ways of both of them. I haven’t stopped smiling all week! 

Here’s a pic of Q after Sra. Ling told me the good news. He doesn’t know yet- it will be a surprise on Friday morning!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment