Sunday, September 1, 2019

Shopping Partner

Isla is a little nervous about moving into room 10. She will be in a Pre-K/Kinder combo class and will be going 5 days a week. This is a big deal people and I would be nervous too!

I totally believe that when we look good, we feel good and we all know that Isla takes her outfits or as she calls it, her “style” very seriously. In order to get ready for room 10, we went on a shopping spree today. Isla got tons of dresses, a faux-leather skirt, 2 pairs of pants that she will probably
never wear, rings, earmuffs, mittens (totally necessary- I know), lots of socks, makeup (it was super cheap) and some headphones for no particular reason. And So Much More! She had so Much fun!

At one point, I turned around and she had totally buried Kaplin in tights and socks. He was asleep and didn’t mind at all.

Ever since the day we found out that Isla would be a girl,
my Dad has said that I finally got my shopping partner- today proved that true! I look forward to many
more shopping expeditions and first-day-of-school prep days.










No comments:

Post a Comment