Sunday, December 26, 2021

Last traces of Christmas

I’m somewhat notorious for de-Christmasing our house S.T.A.T. post the big fella’s departure…some years it’s hard not to jump on it on Christmas afternoon. To be honest, I don’t even know why I do it. I can’t wait to get it all up the day after Thanksgiving. Our house lights were up Nov. 1st and I was 100% ok with it for crying out loud. Regardless, as soon as it’s socially acceptable (by PK at least)… out it goes! This year was no different. I started doing the dishes and BOOM all the Christmas gear was packed away.

All except for the left-over Christmas M&M’s and the memories of hot chocolate for these littles. I will let them have as many nights like this as they want- even if it’s June.

Notice no more Christmas jammies. OK, I might have an issue.




No comments:

Post a Comment