Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Quote of the Kap

First one! He started talking in sentences this week and it is amazing!!

The scene: he came up to visit me in Camp Covid. He always closes the door when he comes in and has a lot to say and a very serious look on his face.

Kap: dad no make popcorn and Mimis. No hot drink.
Me: did you eat your dinner?
Kap: no, it not good.
Me: do you want a hotdog?
Kap: yes, tell dad make that now

About 30 minutes later he comes back up and climbs into bed with me.

Me: did you have a good day Kap?
Kap: no, Isla (or as he says. A-A) ruin my day
Me: oh no, what happened?
Kap: A-A be mean, A-A hurt me with hand

I take him to his room and brush his teeth.
Kap: no! Stop! You ruin my day!!!

Apparently he is learning about days being ruined- fitting given everything go on around here lately. And tattling! 

It’s still so fun to hear him talk so much and stick up for himself whether it’s a “no good” dinner or his sister not being nice. Can’t wait to see what else he has to say! 

some pics of our little chatterbox:

It’s the leg-cross for me 






No comments:

Post a Comment