Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Banjos!

About a month ago, Q, Kap and I stopped at Costco while Isla danced. We came around the corner and saw these little skeletons playing banjos and you would have thought we were at a Led Zeppelin concert. Kap’s eyes lit up and he went nuts! Of course, I had to get them. It was August so I put them in the garage like any normal human being would but Kap couldn’t help himself. He would go into the garage and drag them out and into the house and stare at the box. I couldn’t help it anymore- I caved and set them up for him. He goes outside to “talk to the banjos” a few times a day. I love when it’s so easy to make them happy!

And yes- he’s wearing Halloween clothes already. This kid is obsessed with Halloween all of a sudden. 








No comments:

Post a Comment