Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Comings and Goings

Q has become obessessed with sitting up and will find any opportunity to be upright. He makes the funniest faces when he tries to sit up on his own. He can't do it yet but watching him try is amazing. He's also reaching for everything in sight, including his feet and cups!



Such a determined little dude already. (P.S. The back of his head is one of my favorite Q parts)

He also prefers to wear one sock at a time. He kicks and kicks to get one off and then is totally content with the other.


Mommy and Daddy shots... Two weddings in a row. I think this is my friends' way of getting me used to leaving my Sweet Little Man. Only a couple weeks before I return to work so the timing couldn't be better. A big congrats to the Graves and the Slyes!!!



1 comment:

  1. Socks are a haberdashers use of leftover material. They are like ties, Q. They really serve no purpose.take em both off buddy. Love you. Hi to mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete