Sunday, September 8, 2013

Foozball at The Manor

It's that time of year...  A time marked by a shift you can taste in many households as the air gets cooler and Sunday schedules start to morph around football schedules. While I'm not a huge football fan myself (trust me, I've tried; I even had  2 fantasy teams last year!) I have already started getting used to the fact that touchdown dances, high caloric food and random shouting throughout my house will be a big part of my life for about 1/2 of every year. Here are some shots of what football looks like at Marshall Manor....

Are You Ready for Some Football?!?!


Of course, PK3 is dealing with some shifts too


I know you're all eagerly awaiting the 3 month post on Q's happs... Don't worry, it's in the works!!! Happy 3 Months little dude!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1/4 of a year Q. Looking good in the scarlet and gray. Love you, miss you.

    ReplyDelete