Friday, July 25, 2014

Mom Bad

After passing by Q, Luz and Cordy on my way to work, I got a call from Luz telling me to look at the picture she sent (see below) Apparently every morning on their walk, Q gets a flower and methodically pulls off each pedal. This morning, Luz told him to save it for mama. He understands everything now so he held on tight and did not tear it apart. Normally I stop the car when I pass them and get out for last minute love but today I just honked and drove by. Q didn't understand why I didn't stop to take the flower he picked for me. Luz said she'd put it in water and I promised I'd make a big deal and thank him when I got home. Oops... Sorry sweet little dude!!


All is forgotten hours later when a much cooler fire engine is brought into the picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment