Friday, August 30, 2013

How I Wonder Who You Are

Q's been learning a lot these past few days. He is apparently experiencing a "Wonder Week" which means 2 things: 1. He's developing majorly right now and 2. He's majorly fussy. (Wonder Week is a nice way to put it huh?) Given Q is such a mellow man, this extra fussiness is easy to deal with and it's awesome to see all the new stuff he's doing... My favorite is watching him grab my hand and put it in his mouth. He's also talking like crazy. I might have spent 2 hours listening to one of his colorful monologues yesterday :). His favorite "word" is "ohhhhhhhhh" and of course he says it ever so sweetly!!



Uncle Will had the magic touch yesterday. We're sure gunna miss them!


Q was so sleepy after all his learning today that he missed quite the sunset. I think it's a Great Wonder Week Sunset and even though it's been fun, I'm eager to have my sunny boy back :). Here's a pic for him to check out one day. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment