Monday, November 25, 2013

Jammin'

I think I've mentioned before how much Q likes music. He loves it when I sing to him (although I don't think PK3 always appreciates my antics) and he loves listening to real music. Turning on some tunes is almost always sure to chill him out. 

What he doesn't always like so much is being in the stroller. I usually play music from my phone for him but we decided it was time he had his own tunes so we hooked up the jambox that PK3 was gifted for marrying our friends Lucky and Rebecca!

We'll probably have to put some more kid friendly music on the iPod but for now Billy Joel works wonders. He doesn't look so stoked in this pic but I assure you he is!


1 comment:

  1. Rock on Q, you come from a long line of music lovers.
    Unfortunately no one on my side can carry a note.
    Doesn't stop us from trying though. Love you.

    ReplyDelete