Saturday, November 16, 2013

Admitting Defeat

PK3 and I could not have been more excited to have a little one to dress up for Halloween. PK3 was so excited that he went rogue and picked out a costume all on his own, about 5 weeks before the big day. I have to admit, it was perfect for Q... He was gunna be the snuggliest teddy bear ever!
 
We tried his costume on a couple of days before the 31st to make sure it fit... It sure did and it was the cutest thing ever... As expected, Q was not excited about his new threads. I wanted to snap a pic but figured we'd wait for the big day  so we could get Q with his cousins.

That didn't happen. We had a great time at the coolest Haloween party ever but little man LOST HIS MARBLES when we put the costume back on. It was very apparent we were not going to get a happy, smiley teddy bear pic that night. I wasn't too worried, I figured we'd just put it on him the next day, snap some pics and no one would be the wiser.

That didn't happen either. I left the costume sitting right by our front door so I'd walk by it often and be reminded of the task at hand. I was reminded, but unfortunately it wasn't to take the pic... It was of how mad Q was in the costume and I just couldn't do it. Now that it's almost Thanksgiving, I think it's time to admit defeat, let Q off the hook and put the costume away until we have another little one to turn into a teddy. 

I did however take a pic of the costume...


Cute huh?

And because every blog needs some Q..


No comments:

Post a Comment